A team of specialized lawyers, at the service of listed companies and their managers, assist with, all aspects of listing, governance and manager and employee shareholding schemes on a day-to-day basis.
It also advises you on specific transactions, including: initial public offerings, securities issues (public and private placements), mergers and acquisitions (public offerings).
The team in charge of securities regulations also has recognized experience in investigations conducted by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF).
In order to anticipate legislative and regulatory changes, our team actively participates in the work of market groups (ANSA, Middlenext, SFAF, AMAFI, IFA) and maintains regular relations with market authorities (AMF, Euronext).
IPOs, securities issues and mergers and acquisitions of listed companies
All legal aspects of initial public offerings and capital increases for listed companies are managed by Fidal's lawyers in coordination with market authorities and various stakeholders (ISPs, listing sponsors).
Lawyers on the team in charge of securities regulations advise issuers and their managers, as well as investors or shareholders, in mergers and acquisitions: public tenders and exchanges, takeover bids with or without squeeze-out, waivers of public bids, block acquisitions and divestitures.
They also intervene in shareholder relations (agreements, conflicts between shareholders).
Management of bond issues
Many companies listed on Euronext and Euronext Growth seek assistance from us to oversee their recurring bond issues:
- Registration documents, management report, governance reports, resolutions of shareholders' meetings, financial authorizations
- Preparation/conduct of general meetings
- Status of executives: appointment, dismissal, compensation
- Governance rules, board and committee evaluations, director training
- Shareholding of managers and employees (AGA, BSPCE stock options, BSA managers)
- Share buyback programs
- Notifications that statutory thresholds have been or will be crossed, concerted actions
- Prevention of market abuse: publication of insider and deferred information, insider lists, trading in senior managers' securities
Our team assists issuers and their managers during investigations conducted by the services of the Financial Markets Authority.
Fidal has recently developed a free mobile application called "FIDAL Boursier - AMF Investigation", which aims to enable companies and individuals to prepare for a possible AMF investigation and, in the event of an audit by investigators, to act appropriately. Available in French and English, the application, which is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones, can be downloaded free of charge from the stores: https://www.fidal.com/en/Fidal-apps