Navigating arbitration with insolvent parties: Insights from a French, German, Italian and Third-Party Funding perspective
Fidal Paris, Tour Prisma , 4-6, avenue d'Alsace, 92982 Paris La Défense cedex
In light of the continuing pandemic and the recent sanctions, arbitration involving insolvent parties is likely to become more frequent. We will explore the various challenges raised by such a context to the various facets of the arbitral process and highlight important aspects from a French, German, Italian and Third-Party Funding perspective.
We hope you can join us.
- Dr. Stefan Kirsten, Global Head of Origination, NIVALION
- Fleur Malet-Deraedt, Senior Associate, International Dispute Resolution, FIDAL
- Tim Rauschning, Counsel, Complex Disputes, LUTHER
- Gian Luca Grossi / Edoardo Panzera, Dispute Resolution, PIROLA PENNUTO ZEI & ASSOCIATI.
- in-person event: FIDAL, Tour Prisma, 4-6 avenue d’Alsace, 92982 Paris La Défense Cedex.
COVID vaccination and masks are compulsory.
Please register until Monday 28 March.
- virtual event: from 9:30 to 11:00 am CET.
Webinar login information will be sent to you upon confirmation of your registration.
This event will be held during the Paris Arbitration Week.
Sur la même thématique
Je souhaite être recontacté