Energy transition and its transformation of the dispute resolution landscape
Fidal Paris, Tour Prisma , 4-6, avenue d'Alsace, 92982 Paris La Défense cedex
Climate change and energy transition do not only disrupt the energy sector but they are also leading to new types of disputes with an increasing use of previously uncommon dispute resolution mechanisms.
We will give an overview of recent developments from an EU, French, German, Italian perspective, discussing, inter alia, the rise in inter-state disputes within the EU, law suits by individuals/NGOs against states or companies, as well as the use of class action in energy matters.
We hope you can join us.
- Dr Richard Happ, Partner, Complex Disputes, LUTHER.
- Adrien de Hautecloque, Head of Cabinet, President of the General Court, Court of Justice of the European Union & Scientific Advisor, FSR.
- Guillaume Dezobry, Partner, Energy & Regulation, FIDAL
- Giorgio Recine/Edoardo Panzera, Dispute Resolution, PIROLA PENNUTO ZEI & ASSOCIATI.
- in-person event: FIDAL, Tour Prisma, 4-6 avenue d’Alsace, 92982 Paris La Défense Cedex.
COVID vaccination and masks are compulsory. Please register until Monday 28 March.
- virtual event: from 9:30 to 11:00 am CET. Webinar login information will be sent to you upon confirmation of your registration.
This event will be held during the Paris Arbitration Week.