Indiana is based in our Brussels office. She has been providing legal advice and support in European law, litigation and strategies for over 20 years. Indiana specialises in the chemical sector and in products/activities requiring prior approvals, marketing authorisations, standard certification, in order to freely access the European Union market. In this context she offers:
- counselling in compliance with EU regulations and product laws
- drafting and negotiating task force and cosortium agreements
- licensing of scientific sata and data sharing
- European strategies and product defence
- litigation before courts and agencies
in the following sectors predominantly: REACH, classification and labelling, biocidal products, cosmetic products, plant protection products, toys, medical devices, pharmaceutical and veterinary products, biotechnology, seeds, food safety, electrical equipment, pckaging, waste, water, circular economy, energy and climate, EC marking, hazardous substances and substances of very high concern.
Indiana heads our EU Regulatory department and is responsible for our Belgium Desk. She co-heads our Brexit team.