Taxation and valorization of R&D and innovation
SECURE YOUR R&D INVESTMENTS !
R&D strategies are of critical importance to businesses and multinational groups. In France, innovation is heavily publicly funded – around €6 B – most notably through the French research tax credit (CIR), which remains one of the most attractive incentive systems in the world.
Fidal has developed extensive expertise dedicated to corporate technological development and innovation. We offer you a wide spectrum of skills: those of our scientific department, composed of engineers and PhD holders, and lawyers specialized in an array of practice areas, capable of providing solutions to your various needs through a comprehensive and personalized approach.
FIDAL’S APPROACH : DEVELOPING, VALORIZING AND SECURING YOUR R&D
DETERMININATION AND OPTIMIZATION OF YOUR QUALIFYING EXPENSES
CONTACT AND DEALINGS WITH THE ADMINISTRATION (RULINGS, AUDITS AND DISPUTES)
DESIGN AND DRAFTING OF SUPPORTING TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS
PRE-FINANCING, UTILIZATION - TRANSFER OF CIR RECEIVABLES
INTERNATIONAL TAX MANAGEMENT OF YOUR R&D
EXPERIENCED ENGINEERS AND LAWYERS DEDICATED TO R&D
Our expert teams offer you a full line of multidisciplinary R&D financing, tax and scientific services.
R&D financing and valorization
Legal and tax strategy
Innovation valorization, partnerships and protection strategies
WHO CAN USE OUR SERVICES ?
TEST THE CIR ELIGIBILITY OF YOUR PROJECT NOW !
Without obligation this tool allows you to test your eligibility for the French research tax credit using a simple and brief questionnaire. The results are provided to you by email or telephone, after a customized analysis by our specialized consultants.
OUR EXPERTISE IN RESEARCH TAX CREDIT AND INNOVATION TAX CREDIT
Our lawyers and scientific experts assist you at every stage of managing the research tax credit (CIR) and innovation tax credit (CII) to:
- IDENTIFY and STRUCTURE eligible projects and expenses, in collaboration with the R&D teams;
- PREPARE or REVIEW the tax credit returns based on the information collected;
- SECURE the claimed research tax credit (drafting of technical supporting documentation, implementation of internal documentation processes, staff training, etc.);
- ASSIST companies in their ruling requests with the French Research Ministry;
- PREPARE the ruling requests;
- ASSIST companies during tax audits or disputes;
- SEEK additional funding.
A MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAM OF LAWYERS, ECONOMISTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ADVISORS TO :
Structure IP portfolios in groups;
Negotiate and set up partnerships and financing arrangements.
INTERNATIONAL R&D TAX MANAGEMENT
- Fidal has a constantly growing network of partner firms located in strategic zones for R&D across the world.
- Our coordinated approach allows us to provide multinational groups with a global and cross-border tax management of their R&D activities.