Identify, prevent and control environmental risks
All companies are affected by the environmental regulation, regardless of their size or the business they are in. This Regulation often has far-reaching implications, in particular, for investments, brand image and penalties.
The flash environmental audit enables you to transform the constraints brought about by this regulation into opportunities for your company.
What are the challenges for your company?
The Flash Environmental Audit
To meet these challenges, Fidal offers you its dedicated diagnostic tool, which is unique on the market: The flash environmental audit
- An interactive questionnaire in the form of a one-to-one or telephone interview with a lawyer from our Department for Environmental Affairs
- A complete outline to quickly identify the main environmental issues faced by your company
- An immediate first assessment in the form of a report (oral or written) sent to the company at the end of the interview
What are the topics addressed by the flash environmental audit?
When to trigger an audit?
Divestment transactions : merger-acquisition, restructuring, sale of business assets
Real estate transactions: commercial leases, sales
Changing company business: increase in production, relocation
At any time: audits on your company's compliance
OUR ADDED VALUE
- A unique diagnostic tool on the market, designed by environmental law specialists from Fidal.
- Personal recommendations, following an initial identification of the main environmental issues.
- Access to Fidal's multidisciplinary expertise, enabling it to address environmental issues in a cross-cutting manner.