Advising businesses on their strategic decisions and their operational choices
FIDAL has been advising clients in all areas of business law for more than 90 years. We define ourselves as being corporate counsels: our lawyers serve our clients by providing them with information and advice, and by defending their interests throughout an engagement. We are partners of middle market businesses, major groups, public authorities and non-profit organisations. We advise organisations in all business sectors, strengthened by our knowledge of the French economic fabric and our recognized expertise in international issues, and give priority to ongoing engagements.
Recognised quality of service
Our clients benefit from a close working relationship with our lawyers, located in 90 offices throughout France. This nationwide presence favours close, continual contact, which allows our professionals to:
Our quality of service is also based on:
- Anticipate expectations and detect emerging requirements
- Have in-depth knowledge of an organisation's activities and business, as well as the economic and social environment
- Develop and propose innovative solutions
- Be available and be involved
- Proven work methodology
- Rigorous quality control
- Clear, concrete tax and legal solutions
- An approach that takes into account our clients' economic and financial data
- Long-term relationships: 37% of our clients have been firm clients for more than 20 years.
Technical excellence is the firm's leading requirement. We strive to maintain the high level of technical expertise of each of our professionals through a continual training programme within the firm and through rigorous knowledge organisation and sharing.
Our lawyers also benefit each day from the support of our national studies and research division, which provides ongoing technical assistance on complex issues, legislative and regulatory monitoring, and regular contact with the administrations.
In order to meet all expectations and cover all aspects of an issue, regardless of the situation, we offer our clients comprehensive legal counsel and litigation services. This approach guaranties for our clients:
Our proactive, comprehensive advice helps our clients to obtain a fair assessment of their situation and to make the right decisions at the right time.
- Our overall understanding and ability to handle all their requirements
- Coherent solutions
- Complete understanding of the consequences of the suggested decisions
- Efficiency and cost reduction
The firm was started in 1922
90 years' experience in serving companies
2,300 employees and partners
More than 1,400 lawyers and legal experts, including 330 partners
332,8 million euros turnover in 2016
FIDAL is the no. 1 business law firm in France* and continental Europe ** in terms of size and revenue*
(Source: benchmark of business law firms in France, Juristes_Associes / ** The Lawyer "European 100" ranking)